a coalition of nonprofit, non-governmental organizations who provide information to members of the military about discharges, grievance and complaint procedures, and other civil rights.
Do You Have a Friend or Relative in the Military?
Forward GI Special along to them, or send in their address. Whether in Iraq or stuck on a base in the USA, this is extra important for your service friend, too often cut off from access to encouraging news of growing resistance to the wars, inside the armed services and at home. Send email requests to ThomasFBarton _AT_ EarthLink.net or write to:
Crimes are crimes, no matter who commits them. This war, from its onset to now, has been a crime against humanity, and people of conscience must oppose it. You must oppose it. The point that must be grasped, and acted on with the courage, creativity, daring, and moral clarity of our convictions, is that this war is unjust, immoral, and illegal, regardless of who is in charge.
"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
- Sinclair Lewis,
It Can't Happen Here
Not Your Soldiers
- Why Is U.S. Military Pushing K-12 Students to Build Drones In Dayton?
- Courageous Resistance Appears
- Creedence Clearwater Revival: Fortunate Son
- Bringing CUNY into the US War Machine — Students and Faculty Rise Up (Videos 3 & 4)
- Bringing CUNY into the US War Machine — Students and Faculty Rise Up (Videos 1 & 2)